Try it this Margherita Pizza recipe tonight
If you want a light pizza that goes perfect with a cold beer on a hot summer night. Then you’re in luck we’re going to hook you up with the per!ect Margherita Pizza recipe. Enjoy one this weekend or hey let us do the cooking for you and come and grab some of our new Texas beer selections.
- • Roll out your dough to the size and thickness you want. We like thin crust for this pie.
- • 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- • 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- • 3-4 large basil leaves, cut into strips
- • 2 small tomatoes, cut thinly
- • 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- • 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
Now how to make the magic happen.
- • Heat oven to 450 degrees
- • Drizzle the olive oil over the pizza shell. Use a brush to spread it around and make sure to get the crust so it turns out nice and crispy.
- • Put on the finely chopped garlic evenly.
- • Spread the mozzarella cheese all over the top, make sure you don’t over do it.
- • Place the thinly sliced tomatoes across the entire pizza.
- • Lightly salt and pepper the tomatoes with the kosher salt.
- • Spread the fresh basil leaves. Just make sure you get some on the tomatoes and the cheese.
- • Just pop you masterpiece in the oven for about 10 minutes, or until crispy and cheese melted to your liking.
- • Now for the kicker … add some Parmesan cheese and crushed red pepper if you like.
- • Crack open and cold one and enjoy!
More recipes to come so stay tuned!